39 Shouts - 353,608 Scrobbles
Eberhard Weber (born 1940 in Stuttgart, Germany) is a jazz bassist. He began recording in the early 1960s, and released his first record under his own name in 1973. In addition to his career as a musician, he also worked for many years as a television and theater director. He has designed an electric-acoustic bass featuring an extra C-string. His music, often in a melancholic tone, follows simple ground patterns (frequently ostinatos), yet is highly organized in its coloring and attention to dramatic detail.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silent Feet - (12:13) - 464 plays
- Frankfurt - (2:47) - 442 plays
- More Colours - (6:41) - 451 plays
- Konstanz - (3:16) - 390 plays
- Cambridge - (4:16) - 352 plays
- Maurizius - (7:04) - 313 plays
- Concerto For Bass - (6:04) - 296 plays
- Rankweil - (4:14) - 302 plays
- Langenhagen - (3:53) - 309 plays
- Sevilla - (4:30) - 287 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online