41 Shouts - 358,229 Scrobbles
Eberhard Weber (born 1940 in Stuttgart, Germany) is a jazz bassist. He began recording in the early 1960s, and released his first record under his own name in 1973. In addition to his career as a musician, he also worked for many years as a television and theater director. He has designed an electric-acoustic bass featuring an extra C-string. His music, often in a melancholic tone, follows simple ground patterns (frequently ostinatos), yet is highly organized in its coloring and attention to dramatic detail.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frankfurt - (2:47) - 562 plays
- Konstanz - (3:16) - 552 plays
- Cambridge - (4:16) - 443 plays
- More Colours - (6:41) - 548 plays
- Silent Feet - (12:13) - 417 plays
- Rankweil - (4:14) - 386 plays
- Langenhagen - (3:53) - 390 plays
- Sevilla - (4:30) - 373 plays
- Granada - (2:57) - 377 plays
- London - (3:00) - 341 plays