38 Shouts - 340,920 Scrobbles
Eberhard Weber (born 1940 in Stuttgart, Germany) is a jazz bassist. He began recording in the early 1960s, and released his first record under his own name in 1973. In addition to his career as a musician, he also worked for many years as a television and theater director. He has designed an electric-acoustic bass featuring an extra C-string. His music, often in a melancholic tone, follows simple ground patterns (frequently ostinatos), yet is highly organized in its coloring and attention to dramatic detail.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silent Feet - (12:13) - 474 plays
- More Colours - (6:41) - 355 plays
- Maurizius - (7:04) - 289 plays
- Touch - (5:00) - 243 plays
- Concerto For Piano - (4:46) - 257 plays
- Concerto For Bass - (6:04) - 241 plays
- T. On A White Horse - (10:12) - 275 plays
- Yellow Fields - (10:06) - 303 plays
- No Motion Picture - (19:37) - 261 plays
- French Diary - (6:46) - 276 plays