36 Shouts - 304,904 Scrobbles
Eberhard Weber (born 1940 in Stuttgart, Germany) is a jazz bassist. He began recording in the early 1960s, and released his first record under his own name in 1973. In addition to his career as a musician, he also worked for many years as a television and theater director. He has designed an electric-acoustic bass featuring an extra C-string. His music, often in a melancholic tone, follows simple ground patterns (frequently ostinatos), yet is highly organized in its coloring and attention to dramatic detail.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Colours Of Chloë - (7:19) - 1,313 plays
- The Last Stage Of A Long Journey - (9:42) - 690 plays
- Liezen - (2:44) - 721 plays
- Silent Feet - (7:37) - 544 plays
- Karlsruhe - (2:25) - 632 plays
- Heidenheim - (5:42) - 590 plays
- Santiago - (3:53) - 536 plays
- Wolfsburg - (3:27) - 530 plays
- Touch - (5:00) - 455 plays
- Maurizius - (7:04) - 378 plays