931 Shouts - 3,826,699 Scrobbles
Eric Lynn Wright (born September 7, 1963; died March 26, 1995), better known by his stage name Eazy-E, was an American rapper, producer, and record executive from Compton, California. He is widely regarded as one of the pioneers of gangsta rap, who initially rose to fame as the founder of the rap group N.W.A. Eazy-E's style was marked by his youthful, high-pitched voice and his lyrics focusing on elements of urban street life, such as: The procurement & use of firearms, The distribution, acquirement & ingestion of illegal narcotics...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsComp-ton [5x]
Ah, Real Muthaphukkin G'z [4x]
Hey yo Dr. here's another proper track and it's phat
Watch the sniper, time to pay the piper
And let the real shit provoke
- Boyz-N-The-Hood - (5:38) - 11,172 plays
- LyricsHe was once a thug from around the way, Eazy
But you should, bitch, shut the fuck up
Get the fuck outta here, yo, Trey
Wassup? Gimme a funky ass bassline
What the fuck is up in the place to be?
- LyricsYo man I don't think they heard you
Won't you tell 'em what your name is
My name is Eazy yeah this is true
Keepin' your attention is what I'm gonna do
Hardcore yo I could never be soft
- LyricsYo Ren, you're ready to go get this move?
[Believe that, boy]
[Yeah, you know it]
Let's go do this, man, I got it all planned out
- Real Muthaphuckkin' G's - (5:31) - 6,488 plays
- We Want Eazy - (5:00) - 5,626 plays
- No More ?'s - (3:55) - 5,145 plays
- Gimmie That Nutt - (2:54) - 5,524 plays
- It's On - (5:01) - 4,758 plays