Ease of Disgust
319 Shouts - 328,947 Scrobbles
Founded by guitarist Gennady Savin in February 2008, Ease of Disgust quickly found their signature sound and style as a deathcore band. After several line-up changes, the band was joined by former Dismantle bassist Ruben and Abominable Putridity bassist Andrew Disterov. A few months later, Ease of Disgust found a drummer, Anton Samohvalov. Soon, the band began playing live shows and recording their debut release. The line-up was finalized with the inclusion of guitarist Alexey Sazhin. In the summer of 2009, Ease of Disgust released their debut record, an EP entitled The Shell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bloodlust - (3:34) - 6,107 plays
- Enter the Circle - (3:26) - 3,667 plays
- Inside the Eternal River - (3:36) - 3,253 plays
- We Bring Hell - (3:05) - 3,195 plays
- Black Flame - (3:25) - 3,135 plays
- At the Mountains of Madness - (4:53) - 2,846 plays
- Unleash the Beast - (3:44) - 2,677 plays
- Reflection of Suffering - 2,622 plays
- Destroy to Create - (3:47) - 2,413 plays
- Among the Doomed - (3:31) - 2,529 plays