Earth Girl Helen Brown
15 Shouts - 23,294 Scrobbles
Helen Brown was born in Vancouver, Canada, but raised in an Athens, Georgia-based religious cult, and was blinded in one eye from a childhood baseball injury. As an adult, she dropped out of Evergreen and traveled the country for a while as a nomadic psychedelic folksinger, before forming her first band One Eyed Tramps. For years, she lived alone in a mountaintop in southern Alaska, where she befriended a Cherokee Shaman (later revealed as a fake) who encouraged her to pursue a frustrating academic career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Far Away Place - (2:08) - 262 plays
- I Walked All Night - (3:06) - 282 plays
- Hit After Hit - (2:27) - 157 plays
- Girl of My Dreams - (2:41) - 168 plays
- Story of an Earth Girl - (3:50) - 137 plays
- Cry Baby Cry - (3:30) - 126 plays
- Operation Self-Destruct - (2:19) - 136 plays
- I Wanna Do It (feat. Heidi Alexander) - (1:30) - 101 plays
- Space Travel’s in My Blood - (2:08) - 12 plays
- I Wanna Do It - (2:36) - 20 plays