1 Shouts - 17,566 Scrobbles
In 1965, began composing soundtracks for the show, "I Spy." This was the first show in television history in which every episode had its own individual soundtrack. Over the course of three years, "I Spy" had 82 episodes, each with an distinctive soundtrack, and Earl Hagen wrote over sixty of them by himself. Every episode was set in a foreign locale, and Hagen made liberal use of native music traditions. But in the end, global tunes were always married to Hagen's native jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Spy - (2:25) - 190 plays
- I Spy - 1996 Digital Remaster - (2:13) - 77 plays
- The Mod Squad - (1:04) - 30 plays
- The Andy Griffith Show - (0:54) - 23 plays
- I Spy (1996 Digital Remaster) - (2:12) - 29 plays
- The Andy Griffith Show theme - (2:19) - 25 plays
- The Dick Van Dyke Show - (0:42) - 17 plays
- Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. - (0:53) - 14 plays
- Harlem Nocturne - (2:41) - 8 plays
- The Andy Griffith Theme - (2:18) - 13 plays