6 Shouts - 31,066 Scrobbles
Earle Brown was born in Lunenburg, Massachusetts, on December 26, 1926. He studied mathematics and engineering at Northeastern University, and attended the Schillinger House School of Music for techniques of composition and orchestration. Mr. Brown has been a major force in contemporary music since the early 1950's. His work at that time with new notations, scoring methods, and performance attitudes led to his development of graphic, improvisational...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- December 1952 - (6:08) - 54 plays
- Available Forms I - (14:08) - 40 plays
- Four Systems - (3:56) - 32 plays
- Octet I - (3:31) - 22 plays
- Bopportunity - (2:42) - 17 plays
- novara - (13:01) - 15 plays
- Music for Cello and Piano - (9:31) - 15 plays
- Folio - (4:06) - 12 plays
- Times Five - (14:59) - 12 plays
- November 1952 - (1:23) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online