Earl Cyril Palmer (October 25, 1924 - September 19, 2008) was an American drummer and member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Palmer played on many recording sessions, including Little Richard's first several albums and Tom Waits' 1978 album Blue Valentine. According to one obituary, "his list of credits read like a Who's Who of American popular music of the last 60 years". Born into a showbusiness family the New Orleans and raised in the Tremé district...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dolly's Arrival - (1:22) - 51 plays
- Little Bitty Pretty One - (2:22) - 61 plays
- Raunchy - (2:22) - 7 plays
- Coming to Town - (3:11) - 6 plays
- Dream Lover - (3:09) - 6 plays
- New Orleans Medley - (2:21) - 7 plays
- What'd I Say - (3:00) - 8 plays
- Let the Good Times Roll - (2:27) - 7 plays
- End Credits - (5:22) - 5 plays
- Empty Bank - (2:22) - 4 plays