Earl Cyril Palmer (October 25, 1924 - September 19, 2008) was an American drummer and member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Palmer played on many recording sessions, including Little Richard's first several albums and Tom Waits' 1978 album Blue Valentine. According to one obituary, "his list of credits read like a Who's Who of American popular music of the last 60 years". Born into a showbusiness family the New Orleans and raised in the Tremé district...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Bitty Pretty One - (2:22) - 91 plays
- Dolly's Arrival - (1:22) - 20 plays
- One Mint Julip - (2:44) - 7 plays
- Raunchy - (2:22) - 9 plays
- One Mint Julep - (2:37) - 5 plays
- New Orleans Medley - (2:21) - 8 plays
- End Credits - (5:22) - 10 plays
- Teen Beat - (2:13) - 3 plays
- bso - matilda - Thurston Harris - Little Bitty Pretty One - 3 plays
- Rip It Up - (2:23) - 3 plays
- Bradford Ellis
- Dennis 'Cannonball' Caplinger
- Kenny Blackwell
- Frank Chacksfield & His...
- Paul Weston
- Williams Loose Orchestra
- Earl Palmer/John Lee Hooker/Miles Davis/Roy Rodgers/Taj Mahal/Tim Drummond
- CBS The First 50 Years
- David Rose (Instrumental Pop)
- Elwood Blues/The Blues Brothers/Paul Shaffer/Zee Blues/Tommy McDonnell/Jeff Baxter/Sam Moore