24 Shouts - 1,161,875 Scrobbles
Earl Klugh (Born September 16, 1953 in Detroit, Michigan) is an American smooth jazz/jazz fusion guitarist and composer. Klugh finger picks a classical guitar with nylon strings. At the age of 13, Klugh was captivated by the guitar playing of Chet Atkins when he made an appearance on the Perry Como Show. He has since been a guest on several Atkins albums. Atkins, reciprocating as well, joined Earl on his Magic In Your Eyes album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ocean Blue - (5:10) - 1,626 plays
- Midnight In San Juan - (4:15) - 1,286 plays
- Living Inside Your Love - (5:44) - 1,111 plays
- Heart String - (6:23) - 1,074 plays
- Angelina - (3:05) - 1,084 plays
- Driftin' - (3:48) - 915 plays
- This Time - (3:41) - 811 plays
- Wishful Thinking - (4:03) - 747 plays
- The Night Has Thousand Eyes - (4:01) - 711 plays
- Sleepy Head - (0:30) - 508 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online