0 Shouts - 3,669 Scrobbles
Eadwyn Torr is a British, multi-instrumental, Suburban Folk singer-songwriter, who has lived in numerous locations in England and Wales. He writes and records self-penned and traditional folk music demo's in a home studio using a variety of instruments including mandolin, balalaika, bouzouki, accordion, melodeon, melodica, harmonica, tin wistles and a range of guitars. His own songs are full of tongue-in-cheek social comment.Read More...
Eadwyn Torr's collection of demo's, 'Salvaged Sounds' was so-named to reflect the fact that his unusual collection of performance instruments were bought over many years at an endless numbers of antiques fairs, flea markets, and car boot sales. He takes great delight in restoring pre-loved instruments to working order to use in his recording. He can be found on Twitter.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blood Red Roses - 389 plays
- Over the hills and far away 2010 / Poor old Soldier - 308 plays
- Leaving the Island - 231 plays
- Jekyll and Hyde - 270 plays
- The Port - 202 plays
- All of this - 164 plays
- The Ballad of Zachariah Green - 137 plays
- The Old Miner - 152 plays
- The Curse of Queen Street - 129 plays
- Bedtime story - 114 plays