0 Shouts - 10,150 Scrobbles
Rob Wright (aka:EMT) has been playing with electronic music equipment and producing tracks since 1987. He currently runs the sound department at a successful video game developer in LA but spends most of his free time nurturing his pet project EMT (Electronic Music Technician). The EMT project’s primary focus is on mobile sound. Rob has put together “the rig” to facilitate this goal. The rig consists of an EMT stretcher mounted with a mixture of audio hardware and software solutions all running through an on board PA.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Extra Lunch - (6:08) - 73 plays
- Achieving Lucidity - (8:43) - 10 plays
- False Awakenings - (2:42) - 6 plays
- Prelucid Dreams - (7:20) - 5 plays
- Dream Control & Erotic Possibilities - (10:30) - 10 plays
- Lucidity - (2:38) - 7 plays
- Regret Final Master 24B - (3:45) - 2 plays
- Personalizer - (7:53) - 2 plays
- Nightmares - (4:59) - 7 plays
- Extrasensory Perception - (10:29) - 6 plays