2 Shouts - 13,172 Scrobbles
Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962), popularly known as E. E. Cummings, was an American poet, painter, essayist, and playwright. His body of work encompasses more than 900 poems, several plays and essays, numerous drawings, sketches, and paintings, as well as two novels. He is remembered as a preeminent voice of 20th century poetry, as well as one of the most enduringly popular.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spring is Like a Perhaps Hand - (0:57) - 94 plays
- next to of course god america - 68 plays
- Rain or Hail - (1:07) - 33 plays
- Pity This Busy Monster, Manunkind, Not - (1:10) - 30 plays
- anyone lived in a pretty how town - (4:26) - 29 plays
- This Little Bride and Groom - (0:59) - 18 plays
- I Carry Your Heart With Me (I Carry It In) - (1:39) - 12 plays
- May I Feel Said He - (1:37) - 17 plays
- Of All the Blessings Which to Man - (2:18) - 5 plays
- Now Air Is Air and Thing Is Thing: No Bliss - (1:24) - 4 plays