2 Shouts - 12,800 Scrobbles
Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962), popularly known as E. E. Cummings, was an American poet, painter, essayist, and playwright. His body of work encompasses more than 900 poems, several plays and essays, numerous drawings, sketches, and paintings, as well as two novels. He is remembered as a preeminent voice of 20th century poetry, as well as one of the most enduringly popular.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spring is Like a Perhaps Hand - (0:57) - 87 plays
- Rain or Hail - (1:07) - 56 plays
- next to of course god america - 57 plays
- Pity This Busy Monster, Manunkind, Not - (1:10) - 34 plays
- anyone lived in a pretty how town - (4:26) - 48 plays
- This Little Bride and Groom - (0:59) - 21 plays
- I Carry Your Heart With Me (I Carry It In) - (1:39) - 20 plays
- Of All the Blessings Which to Man - (2:18) - 8 plays
- Somewhere I Have Never Travelled, Gladly Beyond - (1:46) - 6 plays
- Now Air Is Air and Thing Is Thing: No Bliss - (1:24) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online