2 Shouts - 10,323 Scrobbles
Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962), popularly known as E. E. Cummings, was an American poet, painter, essayist, and playwright. His body of work encompasses more than 900 poems, several plays and essays, numerous drawings, sketches, and paintings, as well as two novels. He is remembered as a preeminent voice of 20th century poetry, as well as one of the most enduringly popular.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- next to of course god america - 87 plays
- anyone lived in a pretty how town - (4:26) - 47 plays
- Spring is Like a Perhaps Hand - (0:57) - 42 plays
- I Carry Your Heart With Me (I Carry It In) - (1:39) - 23 plays
- Rain or Hail - (1:07) - 18 plays
- Pity This Busy Monster, Manunkind, Not - (1:10) - 14 plays
- This Little Bride and Groom - (0:59) - 13 plays
- Open His Head, Baby - (0:35) - 9 plays
- i thank You God for most this amazing - (1:29) - 8 plays
- Of All the Blessings Which to Man - (2:18) - 7 plays