2 Shouts - 11,818 Scrobbles
Edward Estlin Cummings (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962), popularly known as E. E. Cummings, was an American poet, painter, essayist, and playwright. His body of work encompasses more than 900 poems, several plays and essays, numerous drawings, sketches, and paintings, as well as two novels. He is remembered as a preeminent voice of 20th century poetry, as well as one of the most enduringly popular.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- May I Feel Said He - (1:37) - 353 plays
- next to of course god america - 106 plays
- Spring is Like a Perhaps Hand - (0:57) - 76 plays
- This Little Bride and Groom - (0:59) - 47 plays
- Rain or Hail - (1:07) - 36 plays
- Pity This Busy Monster, Manunkind, Not - (1:10) - 40 plays
- anyone lived in a pretty how town - (4:26) - 37 plays
- e.e. cummings - as freedom is a breakfastfood - (2:30) - 13 plays
- I Carry Your Heart With Me (I Carry It In) - (1:39) - 10 plays
- e.e. cummings - anyone lived in a pretty how town - (3:57) - 4 plays