0 Shouts - 1,278,997 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
1) Dystopia was a sludge/crust band that formed in Orange County, California in 1991. They were popular in both the heavy metal and crust punk scenes, due in large part to their bleak misanthropic imagery. Their lyrics often dealt with human emotion and sociopolitical issues such as environmentalism, racial equality, animal rights, and veganism.
Dystopia is a soundtrack for the world as we know it today. Their sound embodies all of the horrors, pain, agony and desperation of modern day society. They disbanded in 2008, after releasing their third album.
2) Dystopia is a Finnish duo, featuring Pertti Grönholm (synthesizers, samplers, tapes) and Ismo Virta (guitars, effects).
The Second Dawn; a masterpiece of dark ambient music, with the constant threat of a nuclear disaster as the main theme. The second dawn is the ultimate nightmare, still present in our minds when we awake, and realise that everything have changed... at the second dawn. Released December 1998.
3) Dystopia is a Hungarian band, founded in 2003 by Peter Bajusz (bass), Balazs Mezey (guitar) and Gabor Vari (guitar). Their music is a consistent mix of thrash, progressive, modern and southern metal with mostly melodic vocals, guitar solos and generally metaphysical lyrics. They released a debut album, "Incompetence Drive", in 2007.
4) Dystopia is a Finnish experimental hard dance project formed by Nomic (Kimon Kukulis), and Gohai (Antti Pääkkönen.)
5) Dystopia is an extreme metal band from Holland formed in 2004. They are recognized by their eclectic mix of black, death and thrash metal with a raw edge. After numerous demo's they released their first full-length called Decay in 2012.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricshands that kill mold illusions of peace
their fucked up psuedo security
destroy to give birth to technology
to quickn the killin of yo and me and him and her
blind. us humans think we are so smart
- Lyricslying bastards
you are a curse
kicked in the head
- Lyricslifes been swell now i want to die
my body it hurts me sigh after sign
i call it torture you call it life
a slave to money and everything i despise
like everyone in general
- Lyricsyou killed again today
she was 12 years old
you killed her mother too
when she bent down to help her
and you killed again today
- Lyricssearching for my soul
through chasms of my minds
longing my own desire
to make me apart of life
round and round this circle turns
- Sanctity - 47,879 plays
- Anger Brought By Disease - 41,206 plays
- Slaved Chains - 39,541 plays
- The Middle - 37,176 plays
- Ruptured Silence - 37,698 plays