0 Shouts - 462,173 Scrobbles
Dylan LeBlanc (born 1990 in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States) is an American singer-songwriter.Read More...
LeBlanc grew up hanging out amongst the session musicians at Fame Studios. By age 7, LeBlanc was already learning how to play a Picking style on the guitar and began writing his own songs when his father bought him a guitar for his 11th birthday. When he turned 15 he began to hone his songwriting by playing live whenever he could, often traveling hundreds of miles on his own to play to just a handful of people.
His musical influences include Townes Van Zandt, Neil Young, Spooner Oldham and Fleet Foxes.
As soon as he was of legal age, LeBlanc was signed to Fame Music by Rodney Hall. Part of the deal was that LeBlanc got access to the studio, where he recorded his debut album. In early 2009, Rough Trade Records founder Geoff Travis was introduced to LeBlanc's music and signed him to Rough Trade.
LeBlanc's debut album Pauper's Field was mixed by Trina Shoemaker and features guest vocals from Emmylou Harris.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If The Creek Don’t Rise - 83,121 plays
- If Time Was For Wasting - 51,741 plays
- Low - 48,589 plays
- Emma Hartley - 41,132 plays
- Tuesday Night Rain - 26,557 plays
- 5th Avenue Bar - 26,063 plays
- Changing of the Seasons - 21,515 plays
- Coyote Creek - 18,010 plays
- Death of Outlaw Billy John - 18,070 plays
- On With the Night - 17,517 plays