47 Shouts - 442,156 Scrobbles
Dylan LeBlanc (born 1990 in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States) is an American singer-songwriter. LeBlanc grew up hanging out amongst the session musicians at Fame Studios. By age 7, LeBlanc was already learning how to play a Picking style on the guitar and began writing his own songs when his father bought him a guitar for his 11th birthday. When he turned 15 he began to hone his songwriting by playing live whenever he could, often traveling hundreds of miles on his own to play to just a handful of people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If The Creek Don’t Rise - (3:24) - 11,796 plays
- Low - (3:56) - 1,610 plays
- If Time Was For Wasting - (4:44) - 1,218 plays
- Emma Hartley - (3:20) - 1,295 plays
- 5th Avenue Bar - (3:40) - 696 plays
- Tuesday Night Rain - (3:25) - 678 plays
- Changing of the Seasons - (4:06) - 506 plays
- Death of Outlaw Billy John - (3:48) - 436 plays
- Part One: The End - (5:27) - 419 plays
- Coyote Creek - (5:03) - 387 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online