47 Shouts - 413,147 Scrobbles
Dylan LeBlanc (born 1990 in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States) is an American singer-songwriter. LeBlanc grew up hanging out amongst the session musicians at Fame Studios. By age 7, LeBlanc was already learning how to play a Picking style on the guitar and began writing his own songs when his father bought him a guitar for his 11th birthday. When he turned 15 he began to hone his songwriting by playing live whenever he could, often traveling hundreds of miles on his own to play to just a handful of people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If The Creek Don’t Rise - (3:24) - 16,164 plays
- Low - (3:56) - 3,097 plays
- If Time Was For Wasting - (4:44) - 2,463 plays
- Emma Hartley - (3:20) - 2,066 plays
- 5th Avenue Bar - (3:40) - 1,160 plays
- Tuesday Night Rain - (3:25) - 895 plays
- Changing of the Seasons - (4:06) - 752 plays
- Death of Outlaw Billy John - (3:48) - 649 plays
- Ain’t Too Good At Losing - (4:10) - 680 plays
- Part One: The End - (5:27) - 625 plays