47 Shouts - 408,920 Scrobbles
Dylan LeBlanc (born 1990 in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States) is an American singer-songwriter. LeBlanc grew up hanging out amongst the session musicians at Fame Studios. By age 7, LeBlanc was already learning how to play a Picking style on the guitar and began writing his own songs when his father bought him a guitar for his 11th birthday. When he turned 15 he began to hone his songwriting by playing live whenever he could, often traveling hundreds of miles on his own to play to just a handful of people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If The Creek Don’t Rise - (3:24) - 15,828 plays
- Low - (3:56) - 3,563 plays
- If Time Was For Wasting - (4:44) - 2,750 plays
- Emma Hartley - (3:20) - 2,219 plays
- 5th Avenue Bar - (3:40) - 1,296 plays
- Tuesday Night Rain - (3:25) - 989 plays
- Changing of the Seasons - (4:06) - 835 plays
- Death of Outlaw Billy John - (3:48) - 727 plays
- Part One: The End - (5:27) - 704 plays
- Ain’t Too Good At Losing - (4:10) - 731 plays