170 Shouts - 2,003,260 Scrobbles
The Dwarves are an American punk rock band, formed in Chicago, Illinois in the mid-1980s. They are currently based in San Francisco, California. They are known for their nuanced punk repertoire, and controversial lyrics. Since the hardcore punk and scum punk sounds of their early days, they have recently developed more of a pop-punk influence. Their shows have been notable for some aggressive fights on stage (with the audience and even a cop), and because "He Who Cannot Be Named" performs either in nothing but a jockstrap or totally nude, and makes no attempt to hide behind his guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everybodies Girl - (2:41) - 2,550 plays
- LyricsThere's one for everyone;
Everything you've done for me,
And nothing in between.
We live in infamy, uncontrollably,
And we see the centerpiece.
- LyricsEyeballs for breakfast
Jack off for lunch
I'd like you better if you had a fuckin cunt
Let's fuck- let's fuck
I'm made of rubber
- LyricsThere better be women...
I went out to a stupid party
Had the scam on everybody
Asked a woman for a light
And to spend the night
- LyricsI ain't got a nickel ain't got a dime
I ain't interested in your fuckin mind
Gonna get me fucked and get high
Gonna take my fucked up ride
I'm gonna fuck you up
- Drug Store - (1:04) - 1,045 plays
- Detention Girl - (1:32) - 1,035 plays
- Motherfucker - (1:24) - 1,010 plays
- We Must Have Blood - (2:15) - 1,117 plays
- Hate Rock - (1:31) - 1,023 plays