41 Shouts - 586,456 Scrobbles
It started in Edmonton, spread to Toronto & Montreal and begins to circle the world – an infectious musical exploration that’s filtered into the ears of London Hipsters, Parisian electro‐kids right through to New York Fashionistas. The creators of this musical blitzkrieg are DVAS, a pair of electro‐dance innovators who have continuously created music from their base in Edmonton alongside local pals Cadence Weapon, Faunts and Shout Out Out Out Out. Dietzche V.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Inner Sanctum - (3:45) - 2,966 plays
- Giving It All Away - (4:33) - 349 plays
- Society - (5:20) - 446 plays
- Questions - (4:44) - 321 plays
- Ambient Room - (4:19) - 289 plays
- Fantasy - (4:46) - 182 plays
- Watching You - (4:39) - 185 plays
- Consenting Adults - (4:18) - 189 plays
- Back 2 Basix - (2:47) - 137 plays
- Passionate Persuasion - (4:55) - 98 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online