41 Shouts - 570,351 Scrobbles
It started in Edmonton, spread to Toronto & Montreal and begins to circle the world – an infectious musical exploration that’s filtered into the ears of London Hipsters, Parisian electro‐kids right through to New York Fashionistas. The creators of this musical blitzkrieg are DVAS, a pair of electro‐dance innovators who have continuously created music from their base in Edmonton alongside local pals Cadence Weapon, Faunts and Shout Out Out Out Out. Dietzche V.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Inner Sanctum - (3:46) - 3,375 plays
- Society - (5:22) - 735 plays
- Questions - (4:46) - 501 plays
- Ambient Room - (4:21) - 476 plays
- Consenting Adults - (4:19) - 431 plays
- Fantasy - (4:48) - 423 plays
- Giving It All Away - (4:34) - 452 plays
- Watching You - (4:41) - 314 plays
- Passionate Persuasion - (4:57) - 260 plays
- Back 2 Basix - (2:48) - 248 plays