413 Shouts - 9,452,221 Scrobbles
Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isabel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British pop singer. Of the female artists of the british invasion, Springfield made the biggest impression on the U.S. market. From 1963 to 1970, she scored 18 singles in the Billboard Hot 100. She was voted the Top British Female Artist by readers of New Musical Express in 1964, 1965, and 1968. Springfield is an inductee of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the UK Music Hall of Fame.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsBilly-Ray was a preacher's son
And when his daddy would visit he'd come along
When they gathered around and started talkin'
That's when Billy would take me walkin'
Out through the back yard we'd go walkin'
- LyricsIn the cool of the evening
When everything is gettin' kind of groovy
You call me up and ask me
Would I like to go with you and see a movie?
First, I say no
- LyricsWhen I said I needed you
You said you would always stay
It wasn't me who changed but you
And now you've gone away
Don't you see that now you've gone
- LyricsI don't know what it is that makes me love you so
I only know I never want to let you go
'Cause you've started something
Oh, can't you see?
That ever since we met
- LyricsThe look of love is in your eyes
The look, your heart can't disguise
The look of love is saying so much more
Than just words could ever say
And what my heart has heard
- I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - (2:59) - 8,716 plays
- Wishin' And Hopin' - (2:53) - 7,365 plays
- The Windmills of Your Mind - (3:48) - 7,390 plays
- Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart - (2:36) - 7,549 plays
- Breakfast In Bed - (2:54) - 5,221 plays