410 Shouts - 9,121,885 Scrobbles
Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isabel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British pop singer. Of the female artists of the british invasion, Springfield made the biggest impression on the U.S. market. From 1963 to 1970, she scored 18 singles in the Billboard Hot 100. She was voted the Top British Female Artist by readers of New Musical Express in 1964, 1965, and 1968. Springfield is an inductee of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the UK Music Hall of Fame.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Son of a Preacher Man - (2:24) - 126,927 plays
- Spooky - (2:41) - 34,930 plays
- You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - (2:48) - 24,002 plays
- I Only Want To Be With You - (2:35) - 21,446 plays
- The Look Of Love - (3:31) - 17,265 plays
- I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - (2:59) - 9,908 plays
- Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart - (2:36) - 8,162 plays
- Wishin' And Hopin' - (2:53) - 7,822 plays
- The Windmills of Your Mind - (3:48) - 7,871 plays
- Breakfast In Bed - (2:54) - 5,551 plays