410 Shouts - 9,058,453 Scrobbles
Dusty Springfield (born Mary Isabel Catherine Bernadette O'Brien on 16 April 1939 – died 2 March 1999) was a British pop singer. Of the female artists of the british invasion, Springfield made the biggest impression on the U.S. market. From 1963 to 1970, she scored 18 singles in the Billboard Hot 100. She was voted the Top British Female Artist by readers of New Musical Express in 1964, 1965, and 1968. Springfield is an inductee of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the UK Music Hall of Fame.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Son of a Preacher Man - (2:24) - 128,299 plays
- LyricsIn the cool of the evening
When everything is gettin' kind of groovy
You call me up and ask me
Would I like to go with you and see a movie?
First, I say no
- You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - (2:48) - 25,032 plays
- I Only Want To Be With You - (2:35) - 22,794 plays
- The Look Of Love - (3:31) - 17,999 plays
- I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - (2:59) - 10,784 plays
- Take Another Little Piece Of My Heart - (2:36) - 8,505 plays
- The Windmills of Your Mind - (3:48) - 8,212 plays
- Wishin' And Hopin' - (2:53) - 7,910 plays
- Breakfast In Bed - (2:54) - 5,845 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour