0 Shouts - 26,309 Scrobbles
Dean Buffalini (born February 23, 1964 in Monaca, Pennsylvania) is an American country music singer-songwriter. He is more commonly known by the stage name Dusty Drake, a name which he assumed after being mistakenly identified as "Dusty" at a concert.Read More...
Drake played various venues in his native Pennsylvania for several years before moving to Nashville, Tennessee, eventually having his material cut by Joe Diffie, Mark Chesnutt and The Oak Ridge Boys. By 2003, He was signed to Warner Bros. Records as a recording artist. That year, he landed his first Top 40 hit on the Billboard country music charts with "One Last Time", a song inspired by the 2001 crash of United Airlines Flight 93. This song was included on his self-titled debut album, also issued that year; after charting three more singles, he was dropped from Warner Bros. in 2004.
In 2007, Drake signed to the independent Big Machine Records label, charting with the single "Say Yes". An album for Big Machine was originally slated to be released in 2007; however, he has since been dropped from their roster.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe've only known each other since the moment we met
But it seems like forever to me
I haven't figured out the perfect way to say it yet
But I suppose, at times like these
A man should get down on his knees
- The 12th Man Song - 2,180 plays
- LyricsWhen she picked up the telephone
His voice came on the line
She said, "This can't be happening"
An' tears fell from her eyes
She said, "What am I supposed to do?
- I Am The Working Man (album version) - 1,091 plays
- Not Bad For A Good Ole Boy (Album Version) - 800 plays
- Going On Eighteen (Album Version) - 830 plays
- The Hard Way (Album Version) - 536 plays
- Radio (Album Version) - 413 plays
- Too Wet To Plow (Original Album Version) - 308 plays
- Not Bad for a Good Ole Boy - 584 plays