1 Shouts - 28,446 Scrobbles
Dean Buffalini (born February 23, 1964 in Monaca, Pennsylvania) is an American country music singer-songwriter. He is more commonly known by the stage name Dusty Drake, a name which he assumed after being mistakenly identified as "Dusty" at a concert. Drake played various venues in his native Pennsylvania for several years before moving to Nashville, Tennessee, eventually having his material cut by Joe Diffie, Mark Chesnutt and The Oak Ridge Boys. By 2003, He was signed to Warner Bros. Records as a recording artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen she picked up the telephone
His voice came on the line
She said, "This can't be happening"
An' tears fell from her eyes
She said, "What am I supposed to do?
- LyricsI knew when you left me that you'd be back someday
And I know there's a chance you'll leave again but that's one I've gotta take
Girl, after all what have I got to lose
The worst that you can do is break my heart into
Smaller pieces, bigger teardrops
- LyricsI can read your mind judging me from your front porch
You say here comes trouble riding on a big iron horse
You're looking down on me, you think you got me figured out
'Cause my leather's too black and my Harley's too loud
You say it's a reflection of where I come from
- LyricsThat's what I'm talkin' about
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
I cut my teeth on an old lawn-mower
Cleanin' out gutters, doin' other people's chores
After school, weekends an' holidays
- LyricsHe was never voted "Most Likely to Succeed"
But still he married Tammy Bell, the prettiest girl in all of Knox County
And his uncle got him on at Thompson's Tool and Die
And now he;s a foreman and he's home each night by five
Not Bad for a farmer's son
- Say Yes - (3:54) - 52 plays
- And Then - (3:42) - 8 plays
- Going on Eighteen - (4:33) - 12 plays
- The Hard Way - (4:33) - 6 plays
- Too Wet to Plow - (3:34) - 4 plays