1 Shouts - 27,991 Scrobbles
Dean Buffalini (born February 23, 1964 in Monaca, Pennsylvania) is an American country music singer-songwriter. He is more commonly known by the stage name Dusty Drake, a name which he assumed after being mistakenly identified as "Dusty" at a concert. Drake played various venues in his native Pennsylvania for several years before moving to Nashville, Tennessee, eventually having his material cut by Joe Diffie, Mark Chesnutt and The Oak Ridge Boys. By 2003, He was signed to Warner Bros. Records as a recording artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhen she picked up the telephone
His voice came on the line
She said, "This can't be happening"
An' tears fell from her eyes
She said, "What am I supposed to do?
- LyricsHe was never voted "Most Likely to Succeed"
But still he married Tammy Bell, the prettiest girl in all of Knox County
And his uncle got him on at Thompson's Tool and Die
And now he;s a foreman and he's home each night by five
Not Bad for a farmer's son
- Say Yes - (3:54) - 241 plays
- The 12th Man Song - (3:24) - 12 plays
- Going on Eighteen - (4:33) - 21 plays
- Ain't Nobody's Business - (3:57) - 11 plays
- Radio - (3:07) - 9 plays
- I Am the Working Man - (3:13) - 8 plays
- And Then - (3:42) - 12 plays
- The Hard Way - (4:33) - 9 plays