7 Shouts - 332,923 Scrobbles
Here is some background information on Dustin Lynch from the Cowboys and Angels Songfacts. Dustin Lynch was raised in the rural countryside of Tullahoma, Tennessee, where he grew up listening to Country music. In 2003 Lynch made the 90 mile move to Nashville in order to attend David Lipscomb University. Lynch also dreamed of becoming a musician, and he rented an apartment near the Bluebird Cafe, which is a popular music venue for songwriters, instrumental in the development of such stars as Garth Brooks and Faith Hill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Where It's At - (3:23) - 19,260 plays
- Cowboys and Angels - (3:47) - 9,124 plays
- Wild In Your Smile - (3:00) - 7,035 plays
- She Cranks My Tractor - (3:08) - 3,332 plays
- Dancing In the Headlights - (3:25) - 1,376 plays
- Hurricane - (3:32) - 1,484 plays
- Sittin' Pretty - (3:11) - 904 plays
- Last Lap - (3:25) - 885 plays
- Waiting - (3:38) - 768 plays
- Yeah Yeah Yeah - (3:17) - 835 plays