41 Shouts - 885,535 Scrobbles
Duncan Dhu were a spanish pop-rock group of the 1980s. The group was founded in San Sebastian, Spain in 1984 by singer Mikel Erentxun (Aristogatos), and Diego Vasallo, and Juan Ramón Viles (Los Dalton). The name Duncan Dhu comes from the book "Kidnapped: The adventures of David Balfour" by Robert Louis Stevenson where there is a character named Duncan Dhu, who is a lover of music. Their style was based on an acoustic and simple pop-rock with a touch of rockabilly in great contrast with the more radical rock played in the area at the time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- En Algun Lugar - (3:55) - 7,330 plays
- Cien gaviotas - (2:50) - 5,252 plays
- Una Calle De Paris - (2:19) - 2,595 plays
- Esos Ojos Negros - (3:35) - 2,559 plays
- Jardin De Rosas - (2:22) - 1,961 plays
- En Algún Lugar - (3:55) - 1,661 plays
- No Puedo Evitar - Pensar En Ti - (3:24) - 1,071 plays
- Cuando llegue el fin - (3:31) - 1,127 plays
- A Tu Lado - (2:46) - 990 plays
- A Tientas - (3:49) - 1,068 plays