0 Shouts - 15,770 Scrobbles
The proper spelling of the artist's name is Dumitru Fărcaș (pronounced Farcash) . Dumitru Fărcaș was born on May 12th, 1938 in Maramureș, Romania. One of the most prominent Romanian folklore figures, he plays the taragot and the oboe. He studied music at the "Gheorghe Dima" Academy in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and he is the founder and chief of the "Mărțișorul" Artistic Ensemble for students in Cluj-Napoca.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fecioreasca Lui Petruta - (1:53) - 33 plays
- Sambra Oilor Din Maramures - (2:56) - 5 plays
- Sîmbra Oilor - (5:24) - 5 plays
- Barbatesc din Maramures - (2:56) - 6 plays
- Suita Din Tara Motilor - (5:37) - 14 plays
- INVARTITA DE LA SEBES - (2:03) - 2 plays
- Simbra Oilor - (5:21) - 4 plays
- Simpra Oilor - (5:21) - 2 plays
- Cantec Batranesc Din Grosi - (3:00) - 3 plays
- Aseara-n gradina - (3:43) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online