0 Shouts - 14,899 Scrobbles
The proper spelling of the artist's name is Dumitru Fărcaș (pronounced Farcash) . Dumitru Fărcaș was born on May 12th, 1938 in Maramureș, Romania. One of the most prominent Romanian folklore figures, he plays the taragot and the oboe. He studied music at the "Gheorghe Dima" Academy in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and he is the founder and chief of the "Mărțișorul" Artistic Ensemble for students in Cluj-Napoca.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sambra Oilor Din Maramures - (2:56) - 19 plays
- Simpra Oilor - (5:21) - 13 plays
- Simbra Oilor - (5:21) - 9 plays
- Horea oilor - (3:33) - 14 plays
- Sâmbra oilor din Maramures - (6:00) - 5 plays
- Fecioreasca Lui Petruta - (1:53) - 3 plays
- Mara, pe marginea ta - (3:20) - 4 plays
- Crihalma - (2:03) - 5 plays
- Fecioreasca de pe Mures - (2:30) - 5 plays
- Doina si hora din Padureni - (3:38) - 2 plays