7 Shouts - 38,913 Scrobbles
Aside from just being the funny man behind such comedy classics as "Arthur", "10", and "Bedazzled", Dudley Moore was also a VERY accomplished pianist. He released many albums of jazz music (both covers and originals) with The Dudley Moore Trio as well as being very fluent in classical style (i.e. his "Songs Without Words" album). This side of Dudley is the very under-rated, usually forgotten one.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Worst Job I Ever Had - (3:40) - 50 plays
- This Bloke Came Up To Me - (3:30) - 51 plays
- Robyn's Blues - 51 plays
- Jump - (1:17) - 49 plays
- The Worst Job He Ever Had - (3:59) - 22 plays
- The Millionaire - (5:17) - 31 plays
- Bedazzled - (2:25) - 23 plays
- Squatter And The Ant - (5:19) - 18 plays
- In The Lav - (5:14) - 16 plays
- Just One Of Those Songs - (0:49) - 14 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online