29 Shouts - 414,380 Scrobbles
Dropout Year is an American pop punk band from Baltimore, Maryland, formed in June, 2004. The band consists of lead vocalist Steve Reter and guitarists Adam Goodman and Brandon Reter. Dropout Year started out in June 2004, when ex-singer Adam Henderson, Brandon Reter, and ex-drummer Justin Childers (playing as a 3-piece originally known as Far From Home) asked Adam Goodman (a high school friend) to join the band after he witnessed them perform a concert at the Recher Theatre in Towson, Maryland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Best Friends for Never - (2:55) - 536 plays
- As You Wish - (3:45) - 240 plays
- A Coming of Age Story - (3:40) - 287 plays
- Tire Swing Romance - (3:51) - 299 plays
- Confetti - (3:52) - 225 plays
- This Notebook - (3:48) - 155 plays
- Breakin' Bones in ABC Order - (3:27) - 256 plays
- From Across the Room - (3:08) - 230 plays
- Beer Tears - (4:01) - 194 plays
- It Wasn't Over, It Still Isn't Over - (3:21) - 129 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online