34 Shouts - 31,736 Scrobbles
Droon's first steps in making music were somewhere in between drum and bass and gabber music. He was also inspired by a set Richard D. James played in Ghent, Belgium in 1998. Via widerstand.org he found out that other people made music in the style he thought he had invented, and that they called it breakcore. Through widerstand.org he also got to know Jurgen Desmet aka Sickboy. Together with a few other Belgians from widerstand.org they founded Breakcore Gives Me Wood.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cripplefight - (5:10) - 177 plays
- Fuck the underground - (5:10) - 112 plays
- NYNY - (5:02) - 102 plays
- Screen - (5:07) - 92 plays
- Terror Train - (6:02) - 22 plays
- Hold the west in hand - (3:32) - 30 plays
- barndance - (5:52) - 84 plays
- 11.8-1.32.38 - (2:19) - 80 plays
- switching current (problem mix) - (4:50) - 78 plays
- Barfight for France - (3:53) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online