0 Shouts - 31,703 Scrobbles
Droon's first steps in making music were somewhere in between drum and bass and gabber music. He was also inspired by a set Richard D. James played in Ghent, Belgium in 1998. Via widerstand.org he found out that other people made music in the style he thought he had invented, and that they called it breakcore. Through widerstand.org he also got to know Jurgen Desmet aka Sickboy. Together with a few other Belgians from widerstand.org they founded Breakcore Gives Me Wood.Read More...
For live-shows Droon uses a keytar: a regular computer keyboard made to look like a flying V guitar. The keys are mapped to audio loops using the free application Soundplant. He has thought up this way of performing live because it's more "rock and roll" than just standing behind a laptop and staring at the screen.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cripplefight - 10,908 plays
- Fuck the underground - 2,028 plays
- Hold the west in hand - 2,120 plays
- Terror Train - 1,048 plays
- Cripplefight (Original) - 1,721 plays
- Cripplefight (Ladyscraper Remix) - 1,240 plays
- Cripplefight (Shitmat Remix) - 909 plays
- Cripplefight (Duran Duran Duran Remix) - 763 plays
- Barfight for France - 660 plays
- Rickyboy - 679 plays