5 Shouts - 78,482 Scrobbles
Drome are keyboardist and vibraphonist Burnt Friedman & electronic musician Frank Hernandez. Both from Koeln (Germany). Drome was an ambient "chill-out" project. Anachronism (Silent, 1992), Final Corporate Colonization Of The Unconscious (Wigwam, 1993 - Ninja Tune, 1994), one of the first recordings to incorporate hip-hip breaks into chill-out grooves, and Dromed (Kiff, 1995) are works of manic assemblage that often match the complexity of Edgar Varese's avantgarde piece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hoax (What Did You Got?) - (5:12) - 455 plays
- Alice Effekt - (2:41) - 228 plays
- Age of affordable retina - (7:56) - 162 plays
- Steel lung, buy one - (6:43) - 171 plays
- Hinterland, Kassler Kessel - (7:04) - 176 plays
- Squirrel - (1:00) - 97 plays
- Down at heels - (6:47) - 94 plays
- Hypobank (Remix) - (4:10) - 65 plays
- Feidaut - (4:54) - 65 plays
- Nuzzling - (6:50) - 74 plays