5 Shouts - 76,192 Scrobbles
Drome are keyboardist and vibraphonist Burnt Friedman & electronic musician Frank Hernandez. Both from Koeln (Germany). Drome was an ambient "chill-out" project. Anachronism (Silent, 1992), Final Corporate Colonization Of The Unconscious (Wigwam, 1993 - Ninja Tune, 1994), one of the first recordings to incorporate hip-hip breaks into chill-out grooves, and Dromed (Kiff, 1995) are works of manic assemblage that often match the complexity of Edgar Varese's avantgarde piece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hoax (What Did You Got?) - (5:12) - 601 plays
- Steel lung, buy one - (6:43) - 317 plays
- Age of affordable retina - (7:56) - 258 plays
- Alice Effekt - (2:41) - 252 plays
- Hypobank (Remix) - (4:10) - 219 plays
- duba - (5:27) - 190 plays
- Feidaut - (4:54) - 191 plays
- Hinterland, Kassler Kessel - (7:04) - 197 plays
- Hinterland (Kassler Kessel) - (7:03) - 148 plays
- Dubba - (5:27) - 156 plays