330 Shouts - 6,005,234 Scrobbles
Drive-By Truckers are an alternative country band which formed in Athens, Georgia, United States in 1996. Currently, the band consists of Patterson Hood (vocals, guitar), Mike Cooley (vocals, guitar), David Barbe (bass), John Neff (guitar), Jay Gonzalez (keyboards) and Brad Morgan (drums). Cooley and Hood are the only original members of the band remaining. Among the band's former members are Jason Isbell (vocals, guitar) who left the band in 2007, and Shonna Tucker (bass, vocals) who left the band in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shit Shots Count - (4:10) - 15,896 plays
- Pauline Hawkins - (6:36) - 15,391 plays
- When He's Gone - (3:41) - 13,475 plays
- Primer Coat - (4:26) - 14,416 plays
- Goddamn Lonely Love - (4:48) - 10,986 plays
- Made Up English Oceans - (3:27) - 12,033 plays
- The Part Of Him - (4:29) - 10,779 plays
- Hearing Jimmy Loud - (4:46) - 10,548 plays
- Everybody Needs Love - (4:36) - 7,452 plays
- Til He's Dead Or Rises - (4:23) - 9,060 plays