327 Shouts - 5,814,089 Scrobbles
Drive-By Truckers are an alternative country band which formed in Athens, Georgia, United States in 1996. Currently, the band consists of Patterson Hood (vocals, guitar), Mike Cooley (vocals, guitar), David Barbe (bass), John Neff (guitar), Jay Gonzalez (keyboards) and Brad Morgan (drums). Cooley and Hood are the only original members of the band remaining. Among the band's former members are Jason Isbell (vocals, guitar) who left the band in 2007, and Shonna Tucker (bass, vocals) who left the band in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goddamn Lonely Love - (4:48) - 10,680 plays
- Shit Shots Count - (4:10) - 10,265 plays
- Pauline Hawkins - (6:36) - 10,500 plays
- When He's Gone - (3:41) - 9,173 plays
- Everybody Needs Love - (4:36) - 7,917 plays
- Primer Coat - (4:26) - 9,329 plays
- Made Up English Oceans - (3:27) - 7,895 plays
- The Part Of Him - (4:29) - 7,339 plays
- Hearing Jimmy Loud - (4:46) - 7,120 plays
- Outfit - (4:05) - 6,789 plays