Dreams of Sanity
90 Shouts - 404,410 Scrobbles
Dreams of Sanity was founded in April 1991 by Christian Marx (guitar and music) and Michael Knoflach (bass, lyrics) together with Hannes Richter (drums, ex-Blitzgemetzel, ex-Hypen) as a trio. In the Summer of 1992, the first vocalist - Gudrun Gfrerer - and Florian Razesberger (keys) joined the band and Dreams of Sanity debuted live in the cellar of Michael's parents. Backing-vocals were sung by Christian.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
he sang to me,
he came . . .
- LyricsMine is the power to end what has started
Mine are the words to end this game
Mine is the hope to stop the lying
To lead my steps to where I came (from)
A window opened to the sky
- LyricsSo enter this life and choose the squares
Choose wisely where you really want to stand.
So start ticking time and mark the end.
So I know when it dies, so I know the aim.
I love the feverish tickle that gets me
- Beatrice - (0:45) - 241 plays
- LyricsIn which not only the mask dies.
So as the year has spent the meaning
Of all the hopes - the bitter days.
To learn the good within the griefing
To hope the best as I start to sink.
- Opera - (1:46) - 249 plays
- The Beginning That Lies - (7:40) - 223 plays
- Masquerade Act 1 - (10:59) - 190 plays
- Masquerade Act 2 - (6:34) - 216 plays
- Masquerade - Interlude - (4:14) - 171 plays