Dreams of Sanity
90 Shouts - 382,615 Scrobbles
Dreams of Sanity was founded in April 1991 by Christian Marx (guitar and music) and Michael Knoflach (bass, lyrics) together with Hannes Richter (drums, ex-Blitzgemetzel, ex-Hypen) as a trio. In the Summer of 1992, the first vocalist - Gudrun Gfrerer - and Florian Razesberger (keys) joined the band and Dreams of Sanity debuted live in the cellar of Michael's parents. Backing-vocals were sung by Christian.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
he sang to me,
he came . . .
- LyricsIn which not only the mask dies.
So as the year has spent the meaning
Of all the hopes - the bitter days.
To learn the good within the griefing
To hope the best as I start to sink.
- LyricsMine is the power to end what has started
Mine are the words to end this game
Mine is the hope to stop the lying
To lead my steps to where I came (from)
A window opened to the sky
- Time to Set the Stones - (4:06) - 487 plays
- Beatrice - (0:45) - 418 plays
- Komodia I - The Beginning - (5:43) - 378 plays
- Opera - (1:46) - 361 plays
- Masquerade Act 1 - (10:59) - 351 plays
- Masquerade - Interlude - (4:14) - 421 plays
- The Maiden and the River - (6:53) - 364 plays