2 Shouts - 17,408 Scrobbles
Ian Bland has been into the dance scene in one form or another since '87, when as a clubber he was jacking to the house sounds of Chicago.
By 1990 he was making 'house music' and formed Dream Frequency releasing 'Live the Dream' (name taken from the infamous Blackburn rave at the time) on Citybeat/XL Records to underground acclaim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take Me - (4:23) - 111 plays
- Take Me (The Prodigy mix) - (6:32) - 100 plays
- Feel So Real - (3:07) - 100 plays
- Take Me (Anthem Mix) - (4:09) - 55 plays
- Take Me (Prodigy Mix) - (6:28) - 28 plays
- Moog Addiction - (4:15) - 40 plays
- Feel So Real (Frenzy mix) - (3:57) - 28 plays
- Rock U - (5:24) - 35 plays
- Live The Dream - (4:34) - 48 plays
- The End - (4:52) - 28 plays