76 Shouts - 51,850 Scrobbles
http://www.myspace.com/dreamdeath One of the best New Renaissance releases of the eighties, Journey Into Mystery combined doom elements with hardcore-ish vocals and speed bursts -- a style that is prevalent nowadays but rather unique for its time. The band more or less broke up in early 1989, but reformed some time later with a modified lineup, and eventually a new name: Penance. The band's three demos (two of them pre-Journey, the other recorded afterward) were compiled on one CD, released as Back From The Dead in early 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back From The Dead - (5:43) - 1,049 plays
- The Elder Race - (5:42) - 1,012 plays
- Black Edifice - 717 plays
- Hear My Screams - 726 plays
- Divine in Agony - 685 plays
- Dream Death - (5:14) - 670 plays
- Sealed In Blood - (6:31) - 646 plays
- Feast - (4:58) - 577 plays
- Bitterness and Hatred - 688 plays
- Them - (7:21) - 528 plays