51 Shouts - 67,966 Scrobbles
The history says that Dragonauta appeared in 1999 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It wasn't easy at all for a band that lives in a country with no tradition in Doom Metal. Federico Wolman (Voice), Daniel Libedinsky (guitar), Martin Mendez (bass) and Ariel Solito (batería) started the band, which at the time was very influenced by the Sabbath sound and some 70s argentinean bands. The result of this was a Demo tape that after a while was release in a Split CD with argentinean stoner band Natas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Muerte y Destrucción - (3:32) - 90 plays
- Frozen Neptunian Demons - (5:30) - 76 plays
- God Half Blind - (6:06) - 78 plays
- I. The Talking Snake II. The Witch Hammer - (8:03) - 83 plays
- Montañas de sangre - (5:07) - 63 plays
- World of Violence - (6:25) - 82 plays
- Black Venom - (7:42) - 78 plays
- Lux de Marte - (7:02) - 81 plays
- Nautilus 666 - (3:30) - 68 plays
- Seven Rings of Saturn - (7:01) - 56 plays