49 Shouts - 64,487 Scrobbles
The history says that Dragonauta appeared in 1999 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It wasn't easy at all for a band that lives in a country with no tradition in Doom Metal. Federico Wolman (Voice), Daniel Libedinsky (guitar), Martin Mendez (bass) and Ariel Solito (batería) started the band, which at the time was very influenced by the Sabbath sound and some 70s argentinean bands. The result of this was a Demo tape that after a while was release in a Split CD with argentinean stoner band Natas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Muerte y Destrucción - (3:32) - 164 plays
- Frozen Neptunian Demons - (5:30) - 191 plays
- Nautilus 666 - (3:30) - 173 plays
- I Am The Frost Thrones - (6:30) - 183 plays
- Jupiterian Sword Of Annihilation - (6:40) - 148 plays
- Seven Rings of Saturn - (7:01) - 179 plays
- World of Violence - (6:25) - 125 plays
- I. The Talking Snake II. The Witch Hammer - (8:03) - 173 plays
- Montañas de sangre - (5:07) - 103 plays
- Lux de Marte - (7:02) - 97 plays