321 Shouts - 2,889,493 Scrobbles
Dr. Octagon is one of Kool Keith's many alter egos. His initial release as Dr. Octagon was 1996's Dr. Octagonecologyst, on which he collaborated with Dan the Automator Nakamura and DJ QBert. After the name was dropped in favour of Dr. Dooom, it was widely believed that it wouldn't be used again until the release of 2006's The Return of Dr. Octagon, which Keith maintains was changed and released without his consent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDr. Octagon, please come to the office, come now
Oh fuck, patient just died in room 105
Cirrhosis of the eye
Nurse come in, please where are you?
Fuck it, he's dead
- Earth People - (4:59) - 6,156 plays
- 3000 - (3:20) - 6,090 plays
- I Got To Tell You - (0:48) - 4,573 plays
- No Awareness - (4:26) - 4,211 plays
- Bear Witness - (3:01) - 4,081 plays
- Intro - (1:15) - 3,589 plays
- Technical Difficulties - (2:58) - 3,623 plays
- Real Raw - (5:36) - 3,478 plays
- Girl Let Me Touch You - (3:40) - 3,358 plays