7 Shouts - 47,469 Scrobbles
The U.K -based organic electronica trio Dr. Didg was primarily a vehicle for Dr. Graham Wiggins, a Ph.D in physics who in 1982 became fascinated with the didgeridoo, the ancient instrument of the Aborigines of northern Australia.
After picking up the instrument, Wiggins mounted a series of studies on the physics of its sound, earning the nickname "Dr. Didg" in the process; his extensive writings on the didgeridoo were among the first of their kind in the Western world, and helped him earn a National Science Foundation fellowship to study at Oxford.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Street Music - (4:40) - 122 plays
- Devon - (5:07) - 100 plays
- Easy - (4:39) - 59 plays
- King Tut - (4:49) - 64 plays
- Ever Increasing Circles - (4:48) - 48 plays
- Sun Tan - (4:19) - 53 plays
- Rave On - (3:01) - 50 plays
- My Little Pony - (3:25) - 43 plays
- Say What You Like - (4:14) - 40 plays
- Under the Influence - (4:31) - 35 plays