Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
0 Shouts - 17,910 Scrobbles
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is a 40-minute, 3-part musical comedy produced for the Internet, telling the story of a low-rent supervillain, the hero who keeps beating him up, and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to. The movie was written by writer/director Joss Whedon; his brothers Zack Whedon (a television writer) and Jed Whedon (a composer), and Jed's fiancée, actress Maurissa Tancharoen. The writing team penned the musical during the WGA Writer's Strike.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brand New Day - (1:46) - 51 plays
- My Eyes - (2:51) - 57 plays
- Slipping - (2:03) - 29 plays
- Everything You Ever - (2:48) - 25 plays
- So They Say - (2:09) - 19 plays
- Everyone's a Hero - (2:44) - 17 plays
- Caring Hands - (0:37) - 8 plays
- Penny's Song - (0:30) - 9 plays
- A Man's Gotta Do - (3:10) - 19 plays
- Bad Horse Chorus - (0:35) - 8 plays