4 Shouts - 22,743 Scrobbles
Doyle Lawson (born April 20, 1944) is an American bluegrass and gospel musician. He is best known as an accomplished mandolin player, vocalist, producer, and leader of the 5-man group Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver. Doyle Lawson was inducted into the International Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame in 2012. Doyle Lawson was born in Ford Town, Sullivan County, Tennessee, near Kingsport, the son of Leonard and Minnie Lawson. The Lawson family moved to Sneedville, Tennessee in 1954, around the time that Doyle acted upon his love for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On the Sea of Life - (2:08) - 89 plays
- O Christmas Candle - (2:50) - 45 plays
- The First Noel / It Came Upon a Midnight Clear / Joy to the World (Medley) - (3:01) - 41 plays
- Gone Away - (3:23) - 46 plays
- Poor Boy Working Blues - (2:32) - 46 plays
- O' Christmas Candle - (2:50) - 19 plays
- When the Sun of My Life Goes Down - (2:04) - 18 plays
- He Put A Rainbow In The Clouds For Me - (2:34) - 22 plays
- I Have Found the Way - (2:41) - 15 plays
- Up Above the World So High - (2:49) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online