4 Shouts - 20,212 Scrobbles
Doyle Lawson (born April 20, 1944) is an American bluegrass and gospel musician. He is best known as an accomplished mandolin player, vocalist, producer, and leader of the 5-man group Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver. Doyle Lawson was inducted into the International Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame in 2012. Doyle Lawson was born in Ford Town, Sullivan County, Tennessee, near Kingsport, the son of Leonard and Minnie Lawson. The Lawson family moved to Sneedville, Tennessee in 1954, around the time that Doyle acted upon his love for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Shall Inherit - (2:24) - 124 plays
- My Lord's Gonna Move This Wicked Race - (2:15) - 116 plays
- On the Sea of Life - (2:08) - 68 plays
- Light On My Feet, Ready To Fly - (2:37) - 60 plays
- John The Revelator - (2:35) - 48 plays
- O Christmas Candle - (2:50) - 41 plays
- He Put A Rainbow In The Clouds For Me - (2:34) - 55 plays
- Country Store - (2:53) - 31 plays
- Poor Boy Working Blues - (2:32) - 37 plays
- Gone Away - (3:23) - 29 plays