21 Shouts - 142,032 Scrobbles
A singer and songwriter of uncommon resonance, Doug Burr was born in 1972 in Dallas, TX, growing up in a Southern Baptist family, the spiritual residue of which has been a lifelong influence on his musical endeavors. Burr took up the guitar at age 16, and by 18 he was writing songs. After a dozen or so years of home recording, open mikes, church performances, and coffeehouse gigs in the Dallas-Fort Worth region, he began fronting the roots rock band the Lonelies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do You Hear Wedding Bells (Low Down Version) - (3:55) - 271 plays
- Red, Red - (3:14) - 376 plays
- Graniteville - (5:15) - 255 plays
- A Black Wave Is Comin' - (3:06) - 200 plays
- Chief of Police in Chicago - (4:32) - 137 plays
- Thing About Trouble - (4:10) - 151 plays
- In The Garden - (5:58) - 147 plays
- Slow Southern Home - (2:36) - 147 plays
- Topeka - (4:06) - 103 plays
- Should've Known - (3:34) - 140 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online