20 Shouts - 132,607 Scrobbles
A singer and songwriter of uncommon resonance, Doug Burr was born in 1972 in Dallas, TX, growing up in a Southern Baptist family, the spiritual residue of which has been a lifelong influence on his musical endeavors. Burr took up the guitar at age 16, and by 18 he was writing songs. After a dozen or so years of home recording, open mikes, church performances, and coffeehouse gigs in the Dallas-Fort Worth region, he began fronting the roots rock band the Lonelies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Red, Red - (3:14) - 590 plays
- Do You Hear Wedding Bells (Low Down Version) - (3:55) - 344 plays
- A Black Wave Is Comin' - (3:06) - 412 plays
- A Black Wave Is Comin' (Forest Fortress Version) - (4:01) - 262 plays
- Chief of Police In Chicago (Indefinite Surveillance Version) - (4:44) - 217 plays
- Chief of Police in Chicago - (4:32) - 310 plays
- Graniteville - (5:15) - 307 plays
- I Got This Fever / O Ye Devastator - (3:47) - 167 plays
- At the Public Dance - (4:41) - 175 plays
- A Black Wave Is Coming' - (3:06) - 184 plays