48 Shouts - 39,670 Scrobbles
"The music of opiate fuelled dreams. Intricate, yet elegantly simple, the work of Double Thumb is inventive and utterly spellbinding... A taste of 'Nocturne' and I was hooked, lost in addiction"
(KK, composer and producer: worked with Brian Eno, Bjork and many others) Double THumb (aka Val Del Prete) is a singer/songwriter/producer from London. She taught herself how to play the piano at 3 years of age, and wrote her first song at 6.
“It was in A minor, I remember, although back then I didn’t know it was in A minor. it was a ballad, and horribly sad” she laughs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hollow - (3:04) - 63 plays
- Departure - (2:54) - 48 plays
- Warm In Your Hands - (4:47) - 41 plays
- Nocturne - (4:55) - 18 plays
- Waltz of the Autumn Leaves - (2:52) - 11 plays
- Exile - (5:23) - 11 plays
- My Gypsy Queen - (3:32) - 11 plays
- Departure (A Cappella) - (1:18) - 11 plays
- Wake (Ice and Blood) - (4:10) - 8 plays
- Dawn in Africa - (3:05) - 7 plays