0 Shouts - 9,688 Scrobbles
The Dorsey Brothers consisted of a studio group fronted by musicians Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey. They started recording under their name in 1928 with a series of studio recordings for the OKeh label (they had come to New York in the mid-1920s and were among the most sought-after musicians). Always just a studio group, members (during the 1928-1934 period) included nearly all of the great white jazz musicians playing around New York.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Man Harlem - (2:50) - 46 plays
- St. Louis Blues - (3:13) - 35 plays
- I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - (2:50) - 29 plays
- Shim Sham Shimmy - (3:17) - 27 plays
- Dese Dem Dose - (2:25) - 17 plays
- The Blue Room - (3:07) - 13 plays
- By Heck - (3:18) - 8 plays
- St Louis Blues - (3:07) - 9 plays
- Lullaby Of Broadway - (2:44) - 7 plays
- Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) - (3:20) - 18 plays