4 Shouts - 16,248 Scrobbles
Dorothy Donegan (April 6, 1924 — May 19, 1998) was a classically trained jazz pianist primarily known for performing in the stride piano and boogie-woogie style. She also played bop, swing jazz, and classical music. Obituaries for her argued that her flamboyant personality, tendency to mix unrelated genres in the same concert, and willingness to do lounge music may have caused her to be undervalued in jazz circles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Just Want To Sing - (3:26) - 1,219 plays
- Dorothy's Boogie Woogie - (1:33) - 18 plays
- Tea for Two - (2:01) - 7 plays
- Piano Boogie - (3:07) - 9 plays
- Boogie Woogie - (0:30) - 7 plays
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - (9:14) - 6 plays
- The Look of Love (Part I) (Live) - (4:24) - 6 plays
- A Foggy Day - (2:13) - 6 plays
- Roll Em Dd - (2:15) - 5 plays
- La Femme d'Hector - (2:32) - 4 plays