3 Shouts - 72,496 Scrobbles
A maverick trio of eccentric UK-based DJ/producers, namely Timmy Christmas (b. Tim Sheridan), Keith Binner and Chico Ijomanta. The three bearded Yorkshiremen met in the mid-80s when they DJed on the well-known Leeds student dance music scene, where they could regularly be found behind the decks at the "Mile High Club" nights at The Gallery, a venue which also gave rise to the Utah Saints. It was this same scene that was the fertile breeding ground for celebrated nights such as "Vague" and the legendary "Back To Basics" and "Manumission".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Word (PMT remix) - (4:32) - 857 plays
- Double Double Dutch - (6:36) - 194 plays
- The Word - (3:39) - 141 plays
- The Word [PMT Remix] - 51 plays
- Instructions For Use (Translated From The Japanese) - (3:18) - 17 plays
- Exit (Music Of The Spheres) - (1:31) - 14 plays
- Barabajagal - (2:30) - 11 plays
- The World (PMT Remix) - 16 plays
- Double Double Dutch (Album Version) - (6:44) - 16 plays
- Yo Momma And Her Momma Too - (2:13) - 6 plays