7 Shouts - 5,776 Scrobbles
Doomed Youth are an American punk rock/crossover thrash metal band that began in Colorado in the early 2000’s. Formed by brothers Chris and Jon Heffernan they recruited future Clusterfux bassist Joe Piker. Their early influences were mostly UK ‘82 bands like the Skeptix and the Exploited; their sound was traditional street punk. Later moving to Atlanta, Georgia in 2005 the band went through many lineup changes releasing multiple demos along the way. After adding a second guitarist, John “Mange” Manger and bassist Matt Moyer the band’s music crossed over to an early thrash metal sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Die By the Road - (2:37) - 7 plays
- Children of Life's Destruction - (6:10) - 6 plays
- Tormentor - (3:22) - 8 plays
- Dying To Get High - (2:53) - 4 plays
- After the Outbreak - (3:28) - 3 plays
- Police The World - (2:43) - 3 plays
- Kill or Be Slain - (1:56) - 3 plays
- Trashed - (2:05) - 3 plays
- American Sponsered Mentality - 6 plays
- The Cost of Silence - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online