467 Shouts - 4,568,147 Scrobbles
The Donots formed in 1993 in Ibbenbüren, Germany. The name of the band came into being by chance: The bassist of the band, Jan-Dirk Poggemann wanted to name the band like the pastries donuts, but he wrote the name the wrong way by mistake. The other band members liked the name, because they found their philosophy in the name (donots = do nothing, like slackers), so they retained the name. Very rarely the band calls themselves "Ibbtown Rockers" because of their provenance.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stop The Clocks - (4:07) - 11,768 plays
- LyricsAll I want is everything.
Is that too much to ask?
All I want is the here and now,
the future and the past.
And this is the moment
- LyricsShe plays boys like a game of cards
And dances to the beat of breaking hearts but
She ain't no beauty queen to me
She's all wrapped up in plastic skin
Her bad disguise won't take me in cause
- LyricsYou ready? One two three four!
the kids, the sound, the passion
we got our hopes, we have our say
no rules, no fakes, no fashion anyway
the friends, the fun, the meaning
- Come Away With Me - (3:37) - 5,995 plays
- Wake The Dogs - (3:14) - 5,222 plays
- So Long - (3:50) - 6,507 plays
- Forever Ends Today - (3:25) - 2,942 plays
- Dead Man Walking - (3:00) - 3,641 plays
- You're So Yesterday - (3:10) - 3,944 plays